Privacy & Cookies Policy
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What information we collect
The information that you provide us with
- Sign up to receive our newsletter;
- Place an online order on our site or in person;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Register to use our site; and
- Participate in social media functions on our site.
You may give us this information about you by placing orders or filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information we collect from you
- Information about the visits you make to our Site, the use of our Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the pages you searched or viewed on the Site, Clickstream to or through and from our Site, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), referral source/exit pages, length of visits to certain pages and website navigation and search terms used; and
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type and settings, time zone settings, operating system and platform, browser plug-in types and versions, your login information and geographical location.
We may collect this information, store or use it. The information about your visits to the Site and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other device through which you access the Site.
Commercially available sources, are another way we may collect information from you.
What we do with your information
Your Information is used to:
- Carry out orders you place online on our Site or in person;
- Allow you to use certain/participate in interactive features of our service, if and when you choose to do so;
- Provide you with information that you request from us;
When it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we may use your information to;
- keep our Site safe and secure;
- Improve our Site to ensure that you are receiving the most appropriate content in the best manner to accommodate your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access our Site;
- Administer our Site, which will include any troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, researching, statistical and survey purposes; and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Once consent is given from you we will mainly use this information to inform you about special offers, services, events, promotions, new products and other information which we thick will be of interest to you.
We may publish your first name and geographical location for marketing purposes on our Site. When we do so we will give you the option to opt [in/out] of this feature.
For any reason you would not like to provide this information with us you can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. To change your privacy preferences contact us at any time using the information provided in our contact us page.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information that you would not like to be shared, please contact us via email to request deletion.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
Our site is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify's (Shopify Inc)'s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. This information is stored on a secure server behind a firewall. For more information, you may want to read Shopify's Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
We may need to share your information with our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to allow us to carry out any service we have in contract with you.
Some third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own Privacy Policies. Your information may be used by them from us to make certain services applicable, to related payment transaction made on our Site. Once you leave our Site and or are redirected to a third-party website or application you are no longer dealing with us, or our Privacy Policies and should read their (third-parties) Privacy Policies to ensure they are using your information in a manner that you would accept.
There may be times we disclose your personal information to third parties where we feel it is in our best legitimate interest. These reasons would include:
- In the event we sell the business, your information may be passed to the new selling or buyer of such business or assets;
- If all Lost Legacy's assets are acquired by a third party, any personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a lawful duty to disclose or share your personal information; or
We as a company do not sell any of your personal information or disclose it to any third parties without your consent.
We use FaceBook Pixels Enhanced which shares personal information about you, including name, location, email, and phone number with Facebook. This pixel also shares customer browsing behavior on Our online store. Browser-based ad blockers can prevent the pixel from collecting data. We do not sell this data and is only used for advertising purposes.
Security of your information
Shopify's data storage, databases and general Shopify applications are located outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), this is where the personal information you give us is transferred to by us. When submitting your Information with us, you agree to this information being handled this way.
Making any payments through this Site will be encrypted through the (PCI-DSS) Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. If or when you create a password (if the Site asks you to create one and you chose to do so), you are responsible for keeping this password safe and we advise you not to share this password with anyone.
Even when the best efforts are made to keep your personal information safe and secure, there is always a chance that we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Nevertheless the information/data we receive from you will be taken with the best care through many strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we keep you information
You have the right to access information which we hold about you. If you would like to request a copy of this information please use the contact page and get hold of use via email.
If information held by us needs to be used in a structured and commonly used format for another data controller ("data portability"), you have the right to do so.
You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is incorrect as we will always make the best effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
Right to object
This is in relation to direct marketing
We use your information for marketing purposes, you have the right to object to this at anytime unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment , exercise or defence of legal claims.
Your other rights
There is no charge for providing any information you may request. However, if your requests are excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we may either: (1) charge a fee taking in account the administrative costs of providing the information; or (2) refuse to act on the request.I
It is our responsibility to protect your data, if we have doubts concerning the identity of the person making the request, we may ask for additional information.
You agree to our use of cookie by continuing to browse the site.
If you would like to delete cookies which are already stored on your device or to find out more information about managing cookies on commonly used internet browsers by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
We currently set the following cookies for the function of our store:
- session_id: unique token, sessional.
purpose: Allows us to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- shopify_visit: no data held.
persistent for 30 minutes from the last visits used by us to provide internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
- shopify_uniq: no data held.
expires midnight (relative to your visit) of the nest day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single user.
- cart, unique token: persistent for 2 weeks.
stores information about the contents of your cart.
- secure_session_id: unique token.
- storefront_digest: unique token, indefinite.
if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if you have already got a login access.
Some of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates may have a link that could be on our website for time to time.
If you follow these links and submit any personal information, we are not liable or responsible for anything that happens to your information as these are third party websites and have their own Privacy Policies.
You have the right to complain about any of the above, to do so contact the email on the "contact us" page and we will do our best to resolve the issue.